Writing platforms can be found anywhere!

Writing platforms can be found anywhere!
Manifesting depths on mud

THE CHALLENGE


To get a mental kick on myself, to feel where I'm capable of, to overcome some of my fears , I decided to face a challenge.


It's originally found here: http://www.highexistence.com/epic-challenge-30-days-of-fear/


So, for the next 30 days, I must do at least one of the following each day (not all three):


- Something you fear

- Something you’ve been putting off

- Something you’ve never done before.


I will write about the next insane 30 days here at least weekly. And I'm not alone, there's 11 others of us. You can read of other's experience at Dreamspire.fi

tiistai 14. tammikuuta 2014

Initiation for the challenge

First part of my blog was about traveling by hitch-hiking in Europe. I wanted to express how it's possible and how much it enhances mentally to do such an adventure.

Still, although I showed great capability to overcome myself and go through such adventure, I still, far too often, find myself procrastinating various issues I should do. Most of them are sort of things I have to do in some point without any strict deadline. So I always shift them later. I also need to overcome my fears in some things.
Therefore, to get a mental kick on my mental ass, I will start a next adventure, but a different kind. It's originally called 30 days of fear, implemented by some guy. It can be found from here: http://www.highexistence.com/epic-challenge-30-days-of-fear/.

It started yesterday. Thus, there is still 28 days to go, when I do one of three things:
- Something I fear
- Something I've been putting off
- Something I've never done before

I will write here about the things I've done, at least weekly. The challenge began yesterday, so my start was to prepare Kombucha, fermented tea, in which a mutualistic relationship between yeast and bacteria excrete probiotic healthy substances into it. I also started to plan a meeting with an old friend and when I get an ear piercing.

A pickle pot. Handy..
There lies my dear slimy fellow













Today, I started to plan my master's thesis plan, decided when I will have my first tattoo and went to talk with a goofy old lady in a tram.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti